To catch the beautiful light prevalent during the “golden hour” we will schedule your session approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours prior to sunset. However, we also recognize schedules can sometimes be crazy and we can accommodate different times for even the busiest of clients.
Have an idea where you would like your session? Excellent, we are happy to make that happen. If not, don't sweat it, we have a list of locations we enjoy photographing at.
This isn't 1990…. With the advent of Social Media and the proliferation of the digital age, I have decided to forgo traditional packages offering only hard prints. The photos are yours to do with as you wish.
While there are no traditional packages as you may be accustomed to, we offer packages based on time and budget. The differences in our packages are the number of high resolution digital files and high quality prints you'll receive. We believe there is a package available for everyone!
Click to view the portrait portfolio.
After the shoot, you're free to order prints and enlargements as much as you would like. In fact, I encourage you to do so, the bigger the better. In this world of digitalness we live in, (yes, I just said "digitalness") there are not enough prints being made.
After your session, you can expect to see your photos within 10 days. Photos are scrutinized, edited on a high resolution monitor with the latest photo editing software, and only the best are delivered to you.
While your digital photos are high enough resolution to print over 20"x30", unless you order prints through us, we cannot guarantee the quality of the print- there is much more that goes into making a quality print than simply sending it though the printer.
However, if you do not choose to order through us, we offer the following suggestions:
- You've probably heard this before, and it's vey true here- you get what you pay for...
- Order from a reputable printing lab- NOT a box store, convince store, or pharmacy.
- Ensure prints are NOT color corrected
Tips for the day of you session:
- Cheesy cheeses don't cut it. Often times a smile ends up looking like someone is just showing their teeth. Get a little laugh going; make it happen from your belly. The more awkward it feels, the better your smile will look.
- If multiple people will be in the photo, coordinate clothes. All jeans, or all shorts. Make your shirts the same, if not similar colors.
- Guys- get a hair cut.
- Bring a snack and favorite toy for the kiddos.